Download Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2010.7
System requirements: A Mac (Intel or PowerPC) running Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.6 (32-bit kernel).
You can purchase a license for Tuxera NTFS for Mac in the Online Shop.
Changes since Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2010.6-RC2:
- Compatibility fixes for the extended attribute mechanism to bring it as close to Apple's own filesystems as possible.
Changes since Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2010.1:
- Extended attribute support (only for Mac OS X 10.5 and higher). Tuxera NTFS for Mac now supports storing Mac streams such as Finder information and resource forks as extended attributes, translating to Alternate Data Streams in Windows terminology. This means that NTFS drives will no longer be littered with '._' (AppleDouble) files. Services For Mac compatible attributes are used for the special attributes 'com.apple.FinderInfo' and 'com.apple.ResourceFork'.
- Support for storing the Mac OS backup timestamp.
- Fix: Tuxera NTFS for Mac could hijack non-NTFS volumes in extremely rare cases, leaving them unmountable until Tuxera NTFS for Mac was disabled.
- Preference pane bugfix: The Tuxera NTFS for Mac preference pane will no longer leave zombie processes behind.
- All the latest changes in NTFS-3G are also included. See the NTFS-3G Release History for more info.
All users are welcome to discuss any NTFS-3G or Tuxera NTFS-related issues on the Tuxera Support Forum.