Download Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2010.9-RC
System requirements: A Mac (Intel or PowerPC) running Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.6.
You can purchase a license for Tuxera NTFS for Mac in the Online Shop.
Changes since Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2010.7:
- Eliminated the dependency on an external MacFUSE installation. Instead we include a customized rebranded version of MacFUSE as a part of the file system driver (source code).
- Support for the fully 64-bit kernel which is used in the latest (mid-2010) Mac Pro workstations.
- The file system driver now runs in native 64-bit mode on 64-bit capable Intel and PowerPC Macs.
- Bugfix: Setting extended attributes (resource forks, quarantine flags, ...) would sometimes fail, leading to problems with file copying in the Finder.
- Fix: The 'archive' flag is disabled for directories as a workaround for a Finder bug.
- Fix: TrueCrypt volumes got permissions activated when they should not have been active.
- All the latest changes in NTFS-3G are also included (up to 2010.8.8). See the NTFS-3G Release History for more info.
All users are welcome to discuss any NTFS-3G or Tuxera NTFS-related issues on the Tuxera Support Forum.
Customers are encouraged to use our email support address to report problems. See your activation email for the address.